Who are we?
We are 100% foreign investment organisation, established in Vietnam 5 years ago, in 2013. We do both Outsourcing business and Cyber Security business in South East Asia and Hong Kong. Our office in Ho Chi Minh city is the major development centre which support globally.
What is this position?
We are looking for a talented consultant who has strong knowledge in IT infrastructure and probably a bit of knowledge on Cyber Security to join us in this position. Together we will do consultations on Cyber Security for customers around South East Asia + Hong Kong.
Your job duties?
- Study and research on current technologies and company’s products
- Learning customer’s current infrastructure to be able to provide recommendations
- Present solutions, reports to customers and top management
- Doing project implementations
- Provide technical supports to partners around South East Asia
What do we need from you?
We are looking for graduates and experienced candidates who can demonstrate:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, MIS and any IT related fields
- Working experiences in IT security, IT technical background and / or industry knowledge. Working experiences with Microsoft technologies are preferable
- Strong IT security and IT technical knowledge as well as working experiences in any of the following areas:
- Strong database management system including Data Gap Analysis, IAS39, Business Process◦Network security controls including firewall, router, IDS/IPS security configuration and security review
- Operating system configuration and security review for any of various platforms: Mainframe, Windows NT/2000/2003, UNIX, Middleware, Oracle/SQL databases. This includes vulnerability assessment by using scanning tools
- Penetration testing at both network and web application level
- Security audit tools available such as Nessus, IIS, WebInspect, PhoneSweep, etc and hardware/software security implementation
- Identity and access management solutions and implementation
- Understanding of business security practices, security controls and risk management concepts
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Excellent teamwork and inter-personal skills
- Self-motivated individuals that are willing to develop solutions on their own or in a team of highly skilled professionals
Remember – Attitude is everything!!! We welcome all candidates who want to explore new technologies!!!