Cyber Security Consultant
iDealogic CS is originally founded in the Netherlands and specializing in Cybersecurity managed services and distribution in APAC. The organization has offices in the Hongkong, Singapore, Vietnam and continues to expand our business to other countries as well as make starts to provide Cybersecurity services and products. At iDealogic CS, we are aiming to spread the message of cybersecurity insights and awareness to meet customers’ needs.
Our team in the Netherlands has developed the Cyber Security Assessment Tool (CSAT), which organizations can use to gain insights into their Cyber Security status. CSAT helps organizations to develop a roadmap for the implementation of software tools to maximize the security of their infrastructure and information. Currently, we are working closely with Microsoft global and partners around APAC to provide our solutions in delivering our customers the well-tailored services and fully integrated experience. We also provide industrial cybersecurity best practice in delivering high qualified of other services and products with penetration testing (Edgescan), malware hunting (Infocyte Hunt) and endpoints data security (Ego Secure) solutions.
We are pleased to invite qualified and passionate candidates to apply for a Cybersecurity Consultant position as part of our talented team. Experienced candidates will be working in HCMC office and deliver highly professional results.
Company: iDealogic CS, Floor 14th, An Phu Plaza, 117-119 Ly Chinh Thang Street, Ward 7, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Headquarter: QS Solutions, Modemweg 38, 3821 BS Amersfoort, the Netherlands.
Job Purpose: The primary role of the position is to deliver high qualified cybersecurity report to customers and provide technical support to partner around APAC to recommend security best practices in the industry.
- Study and research on current technologies and company’s products.
- Analyze customer’s current infrastructure to be able to provide recommendations.
- Present advised solutions and reports to customers and top management.
- Proactively working on analysis and identifying opportunities to improve customer’s technology processes and procedures.
- Conduct gaps analysis for any technology-related and data-related for security findings.
- Keep track a full cycle of a cybersecurity assessment project to deliver a successful engagement.
- Provide technical support to partners around APAC.
- Deliver technical training related to current products of organization.
- Support partners to conduct ongoing solution assessment.
- Oversee progression and timeline during an assessment.
Qualifications (Degree/Diploma): Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management/ BIS/ MIS/ Information Security, or a related technical field.
Professional Qualification and/or Regulatory, Licensing requirements: Certification (nice to have) such as CISA/CISM/CEH/CompTIA security+ is a plus.
Relevant Work Experience: Minimum from 1 – 3 years working experience in
- IT Risk Advisory /IT Audit in big 4 professional service firms (PwC, Deloitte, KPMG or E&Y) is a plus
- Experience in technical positions such as network security consultant/system administrator/security engineer.
Required Competencies and Skills (Essential to succeed in this job):
- Data Analysis and Data investigation skills
- System administrator experiences.
- Experience and knowledge in Microsoft technology such as Azure cloud solutions or any related Microsoft technology is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in IT security, Identity and access management solutions such as EDR, MFA or Nessus.
- Knowledge of information security controls, guidelines and standards: ISO/CIS/NIST is a plus.
Personal skills: (Soft Competencies [Core/Leadership])
- Delivers Result.
- Builds Relationships.
- Exercises Sound Judgment.
- Inquisitive approach and attention to detail.
- Strong English verbal communication skills.